Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hi people,
Today we are going to talk about balancing mugging and leisure. I am sure all of u know that some people have died of mugging excessively. I am not targetting anyone by saying this, but i think it is time we balance mugging time and leisure time. For me, my leisure time is training when i can hit all those homeruns and make me happy so that i can get into the mugging mode when i get back home. I am very bored as you can see i am taking my precious time off by telling everyone not to mug excessively and at the same time i do not want this blog to be dead, thus i shall try my best to post. But all of you should balance mugging and leisure!!! Bye!
P.S. You would notice that this post is written in standard english (: I have been influenced and inspired by the mugging team! Why wait? Join the mugging team now!

igNORance (:

No comments: